Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Schwarzkopf Professional OSiS+ Dust it




http://www.schwarzkopf-professionalusa.com/

I received the "Osis+ Dust it" from influenster complimentary for testing purpose. This product came in my  spring VoxBox. I am so excited to have discovered  the "Osis+ Dust it"  it's a  hair volumizer. The company's description,  OSiS+ Dust It is a multi purpose mattifying powder that adds incredible root lift, texture and control. Perfect for creating thicker, fuller-looking hair.
 OK so first, must tell you that I do have light blonde, very thin, fine & oily hair. Always with my hair, I  have had to use a root lift to get any kind of body or volume. Most root lifts either don't really work, or they would make my hair frizzy, by running down from my roots into the rest of my hair,spreading out the cuticle at the ends of  my hair and making my hair frizzy and  dry looking. So my choice has been either forgo  the the root lift, and have flat limp hair or use  a root lift and have full frizzy hair,  full frizzy hair was to me, better than  the flat hair. So here's the reason  for my excitement, "Dust it" is a root lifting powered, not a spray or a liquid,  so no running down into the rest of my hair frizzing it out!  I Just add a little  of this powder into the root of my hair and volume without frizz! Plus, the powder absorbs some of the oiliness at my roots, and my hair stays fresh a few days longer. I don't have to wash my hair every day. I can now even now condition my hair, not having to fear weighing it down.. I love this product!  would recommend  it to anyone with fine limp hair, who wants fuller looking hair. But there may be some negatives :
1. Your hair will feel a little stiff, and some may not like the way their hair feels.
2. If you use to much it's hard to get the product out of your hair.
3 .Darker hair, if to much is used,  may look gray.

For more information on "Osis+Dust it" and other Schwarzkopf products visit: http://www.schwarzkopf-professionalusa.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *