Tuesday, July 9, 2013

blog 4 Testing Fysiko longlash growth serum


This blog post number 4


        
Before using Fysiko lash serum             After 12 weeks of Fysiko lash serum

 After testing the Fysiko lash serum, I have concluded  that the  product is effective and truly does work. Its safe if used properly, over use can cause darkening of the skin where applied. I did follow the instruction and applied a light amount nightly so i had no trouble with any darkening..  I also have very sensitive light eyes and skin, the product cause no excess sensitivity or allergy reactions. I will continue to use the fysiko lash growth serum and would highly recommend the product   to anyone who wants longer, healthy lashes and younger looking eyes. I did receive the fysiko lash serum complimentary from  Influenster for the purpose  of testing To catch my full story and journey CHICK HERE  
fysiko website   fysilko
fysiko reviews

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *