Monday, June 3, 2013

Tastykake Kandy Bar Kakes

Tastykake Kandy Bar Kakes






This Tastykate was  send to me for testing and review purposes from Influenster.

Yum! Today  I received the S'mhores  Tastykake in my Spring Voxbox. HOLY COW! it was truly one of the best ever bakery treats, I have eaten from a package,who needs Hostess! Really, you have got to try one. The  bar itself , is  cover with a   rich and creamy  Hershey's  chocolate, that's  poured over a very fresh, light, fluffy grand cracker favored cake, with a gooey marshmallow center. I was planning only  
 to take one bite of the bar, and just for testing purposes. but I just couldn't stop myself from eating the whole bar.. There is  only one con that I can see,  it would have to be addiction. I love them, and want more!

  Take a look at   some of these yummy looking recipes that you could make using Tastykakes   thttp://www.tastykake.com/recipes/  I will be making some of the recipes and posting them to my baking blog at http://14surgar.blogspot.com/ so please stop by!

  The Tasty Baking Company, founded in 1914 and located in Philadelphia, Pa., is one of the country’s leading bakers of snack cakes, pies, cookies, and donuts. As a subsidiary of Flowers Foods, the company has bakery facilities in Philadelphia and Oxford, Pa. that offer more than 100 products under the Tastykake brand name. Celebrated for their freshness and quality ingredients, the Tastykake line includes such classics as Krimpets, Kandy Kakes, Juniors, and Kreamies. For more information on Tasty Baking Company, visit www.tastykake.com.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *