Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Blog 3 testing Fysiko longlash growth serum

I am Now  half way though the Fysiko lash testing program, I received  the lash growing serum free from  Influenster for the purpose of testing.

Below is my before  
http://fysikolashes.com/


you can see how my very thin and fragile  my lashes look. Even with mascara my eyes look
 tired and lashes look wimpy.
look now at the difference, below,  After a month and a half of using Fysiko lash serum.


My eyes even look younger and brighter
Its amazing to me what just having more healthy lashes can do!
I am so excited, now people are telling me how great I look, I love this product and would recommend it to anyone who wants to enhance their eyes. I have the same mascara on in both pictures, my lashes are very blonde and would not show up for the photos with out the mascara,  I still have a 1 1/2 months of testing and I am hoping in that time to see my lashes fill out and become fuller. will keep you posted !

Fysiko Lash serum
For my full story CLICK HERE!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *